You should be able to:
- go for a two hour ramble with a friend at the drop of a hat, no water, no workout clothes, just a nice long walk.
- support your body weight on your fingertips, if only for a moment.
- sprint full out for at least five seconds without feeling like it’s really taxing.
- lie flat on your back and spring up to standing without pausing
- do a few cartwheels for the hell of it
- do a freestanding handstand for a few seconds
- play with a kid at playground until they get bored, without feeling likes it’s a hardship
- be on your feet all day without feeling like you need to sit down
- pick berries for a full afternoon
- hike for a full day carrying all the food and water you need
- hold a sixty second plank and wonder why people think it’s exercise
- skip eating for eight hours without any real discomfort
- Pick up and carry your bodyweight for a short distance
- standing jump a meter up easily. And jump of and land just as easily
- sprint on hands and feet for a short distance easily
- dance non-stop to a band for at least one set
- vault a fence
- piggy-back your friends
What else can you think of? Comments below!